WANT TO BE FEATURED ON ANTISEARCH?
No, there is no fee for applying. Yes, there are Rules.
Antisearch is a crowdsourcing platform. In our current state, we are only able to accept applicants to the site individually.
Accepted applicants may have their work showcased in either our Research or Renaissance categories along with a specialized artist’s bio. All the work is done by us─you just have to send it in. Like turning in your homework, but better.
Just like turning in your homework, though, it’s gotta be good. Our team will fact check, but it’s easier if it’s right to begin with. Antisearch will never intentionally post harmful, misleading, or false information. Any information in violation of these values is subject to rejection or, after review, removal from the site.
YOU own your work. Not us. You can request removal at any time.
CATEGORY CHEAT SHEET – CLICK HERE
If interested in applying, please send an email with the subject “ENTRY” to email@example.com with the following:
- A professional, HIGH RESOLUTION and LANDSCAPE-STYLE photo of you OR A PHOTO OF/QUOTE FROM YOUR WORK TO USE AS YOUR FEATURED IMAGE
- A short Artist’s Bio (150-300 words max, 3rd person)
- Any relevant social media handles or websites
- Any attachments/files/etc you would like considered for submission
- A short description of the art or other work and any additional details you would like included with the work (“oil on canvas,” “poetry collection,” etc.)
PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS AS PDF
“ACTION” ARTICLES CAN ALSO BE SENT AS SHARED GOOGLE DOCS!
Title any artwork/photography as “title”.jpg
You may be contacted via email after submitting for additional information.
There is no limit on how many works you can submit, and different works can be for different categories. In your email, please specify the category for which your submission is intended: Academic, Action, Expressions, or Exhibitions. If you have any questions about this process, please check our FAQ or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T WASTE YOUR WORK.
Send Us Your Submissions Today!